JesterClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Guild Tax

2 posters

Go down

City Guild Tax Empty City Guild Tax

Post  Darrows Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:06 am

Jesters,

As many of you might have noticed from the in game annoucnment, we are implemnting a city building tax. Each week we will collect money based on our level to help fund your city. Please use the in game message for current rates, and use in game postal message and mail Darrows.

What if I have more then one character in the Jesters?
Just pay the tax on the higher of the characters

Is there a weekly deadline and what if I miss a week?
Currently there is no hard deadline weekly, but please attempt to mail your money by Sunday. The first week will end August 3rd. If you miss a week or fall a little short , just pay the next week with both weeks payment. Money collections will be recorded.

What is this money really being used for? Is it for Darrows personal beach front house outside Wild lands?
The primary goal of this money is really to buy Darrows ski lodge outside Atzels. The money is being used to fund the final walls in Tier1 of the city, Tier2 and finally in the long term Tier 3. Money will also go towards siege weapons, battlekeep in the long term. Money can also be used to loan to established members to make purchases.

How can we track the current level of the treasury?
I will post weekly treasury numbers here, and update the in game annoucment with them.

This seems like alot, im just a simple country quester, help me
It really isn't, The higher levels in the clan will be more then happy to assist you with tips on how to increase personal revenue. Many times it just requires you to learn how to use the Auction house.

I can donate resources instead of cash?
Yes, most certainly. Just be realistic, for example: 1 Yew does not equal 20 silver. The resources we are really looking for Tier2 city resources, but all others can be converted for value.

Please Feel free to post questions!
Darrows
Darrows
Admin

http://www.jesterclan.com

Back to top Go down

City Guild Tax Empty Re: City Guild Tax

Post  judibelle Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:30 pm

when will you have enough money to buy hookers and beer for everyone?

real question.

what happens if you dont get much time to play... but have to keep paying 20 silver say... by not playing your not making money and soon you will be broke.

and i know there was a mentioning of an announcement.. but for me i kind of forget alot, would there be anyway to prompt people or remind people about it... maybe a simple tell or something

judibelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Darrows Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:28 am

Thanks for the question jud.
The first expected collection is 8/3, In the next few days I will begin sending out tells to remind people. Do the best you can in paying, if paying does end up becoming to much please send me a tell and we can work something out. It should be ok, as the rate was set to also support casual players. Also if you pay late it is not the end of the world.

Current Treasury Level: 20G (As of 7/29)

For 8/3
Payments:
Madison (12G)
Darrows: (6G)
Darrows
Darrows
Admin

http://www.jesterclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content