JesterClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Location and introduction

5 posters

Go down

Location and introduction Empty Location and introduction

Post  star Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:03 pm

Hi All,

I thought it might nice to have sort of an introductory thread, maybe showing where people are. At least time zone wise. It would be good to get some use out of the message board.

I am in Western Canada, in British Columbia, so am in pacific time zone.

I have played Star Wars Galaxies and Dark Age of Camelot for past mmos.

star

Back to top Go down

Location and introduction Empty Re: Location and introduction

Post  Tambm Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:49 am

Nice to meet you, and Hi! Smile

Tambm

Back to top Go down

Post  Darrows Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:47 pm

Hello Star and nice to meet you!

I live in the NYC area ( from Long Island , now live in Jersey City) EST

Past MMO Experience: Ultima Online (1997-2000) , Hero Online ( 2006-2007) , Wish Beta (2 weeks), Lineage beta ( 2 weeks), Lord of the Rings beta (2 weeks) , Red Moon beta (4 Months), 9Dragons beta (2 months), Anarchy Online (2 months) , A Tale in the Desert beta (2 weeks) and 4th Coming (2 weeks).

Jester Clan founder ( AoE II, Diablo II, CS, RTCW, Hero Online, Red Moon and now AoC)
Darrows
Darrows
Admin

http://www.jesterclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  judibelle Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:26 pm

i live in England (London, Kent) to be exact

past mmo experience..

vanguard, everquest, everquest 2, lineage 2, pirates of the burning sea,
i love pvp and ganking,

anything else, just ask me on vent...

judibelle

Back to top Go down

Post  harijan Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:54 pm

Phoenix AZ - PST/MST (depending on the time of year)

MMO Experience -
Everquest 1999-2005 (365 days played, 3 accounts and 4 toons max level epic'd and keyed for high-end raiding)
EQ2 - Beta
Guildwars - Beta
WoW - Beta
Vanguard - Beta and first 5 months after release
DAOC - 2 weeks at release
Asheron's Call - 1 month
Anarchy Online - Beta
AoC - Beta to present

Obviously, I havn't found an MMO I liked since EQ1. Vanguard was promising but the borked it. AoC is very promising IMO, but they need to do some serious work on how easy AoC is. They also need a death penalty. I find AoC to be very well made, excellent questing and game mechanics, but since I can kill anything my level or higher without even thinking about it (and even if I die there are no penalties) I am having a hard time staying immersed in the game. Kinda too late to fix that problem though, and I am probably in the minority anyway.
harijan
harijan

Back to top Go down

Post  Tambm Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:45 pm

Before I leave.

I live in Louisville, Kentucky, yes I have a "hick" accent. Quite young but have decent experience on MMO's.

15 Years old Razz

MMO LIST:

EQ - played for a couple of weeks
Vanguard - Longest I've ever played an MMO. Also played this with Judibelle and Bacalou.
Lineage II - with Judibelle and Bacalou from the guild

Thats about it for the MMO list, but I used to play RTCW a hell of a lot, and now I play Counter Strike Source. As for as CS:S goes i usually play a soccer mod on there and we play competitively, with a league, season, and cup matches, etc. Used to play CAL, thats about it.. Want to know any more just ask, wouldnt mind to answer Razz

1 More thing actually I'm going to do Eodrics post since he cant get his ass logged out of Age of Conan for long enough to post.

He is very gay, and has about 20 Characters currently all around 20-30, except for maybe two. If you see him on vent, cuss him out and be a real asshole to him as it is the way he treats everyone. You see him in game? Disband from the guild, form a mob and PK him. Then ask to be invited back to the guild. He is basically on everyones KOS list, at the top of Judi and I's list! GMs should ban him for playing to much. He has trained him self not to sleep, and eat with his mind.

Good day everyone.

Tambm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum