JesterClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parnters for duo in AoC

3 posters

Go down

Parnters for duo in AoC Empty Parnters for duo in AoC

Post  harijan Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:52 pm

I thought I would throw out some duos that I have found to be very effective so far.

Demo - Demo: DPS is fierce enough to essentially AOE large groups of mobs at once

Ranger - conquerer: Best single target team I have seen. Can usually mow through higher level mobs. Trains tend to be problematic. For PvP this combo rocks. Throw the conquerer out there as bait and when someone takes the bait, the ranger can drop them with volley and a couple of combos.

Demo - PoT: Healing + DPS Good combo, but even with healing it is hard to keep the demo alive.

Demo - Necro: alot of duplication with nukes and AoEs. All pets are finicky

Ranger - Demo: Meh nothin special. Root makes nuke n' shoot easy

Asssasin - Any agro holding class: Assasins are really under-rated in this game. If attacking from behind they do incredible damage.

As you can probably tell I have only played ranger, assasin and demo. So far I am sticking with demo. pretty fun class IMO. very challenging, but all-in-all a rewarding class to play.
harijan
harijan

Back to top Go down

Parnters for duo in AoC Empty Re: Parnters for duo in AoC

Post  Tambm Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:45 pm

Guardian / Ranger / Necro..

Me and my 2 other buddies that I play with frequently.. Not a bad combo, even though it isnt a duo heh..

Tambm

Back to top Go down

Post  Darrows Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:05 pm

Ideal would probally be Tank / Healer.

Though I do pretty good with HoX / PoM, who I have been grouping with more recently.
Darrows
Darrows
Admin

http://www.jesterclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum